We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally so we've put the following policies in place for our clients.
- Please give us 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule
- If you no show or give cancellation notice less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged 50% of the service booked. If you book our special hours (7-9am) and cancel same day or no show, we will charge the full amount. No exceptions!!! Please respect our time.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment, your treatment time may be reduced in order to finish on time for the next scheduled clients. The fee for the services remains unchanged.
- Please plan on arriving around 10 minutes ahead of your appointment time.
- Also, please remember we have the right to refuse service. Be kind and respectful, or you will be blocked from all services.
Sometimes, due to bad weather, our store will close its doors. We follow DISD's lead so please check in with their status if you have questions about us being open.
We recommend at least 4-6 weeks before your wedding date, vacation or any special occasion to come in and have your lashes done. We want to make sure that we have the perfect style for you and to make sure that you don't have any sort of negative reaction.